Dr. Bijaan Lalani studied Kinesiology at the University of Alberta prior to completing his Doctor of Chiropractic degree at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto. He is an evidence-based chiropractor, acupuncture provider, and strength and conditioning specialist with a passion for managing sports injuries and helping patients get back to doing what they love.
Bijaan has specific interests in performance therapy – focusing on optimizing movement to improve the body's capacity to function and perform. He has experience with all levels of athletes, from weekend warriors to working with professional boxers to travelling with Olympic skeleton athletes. By analyzing functional movement patterns, Bijaan aims to not just manage injuries, but to help his patients excel in their sport, at the gym, or just in their daily lives.
When not at the clinic, you can find Bijaan exploring new research, boxing, playing soccer, or worrying about his fantasy football team.
Certifications & Courses:
- Complete Concussion Management
- Functional Integrated Acupuncture
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- ALTIS Performance Therapy Course
- Functional Biomechanical Assessment
- College of Chiropractors of Ontario
- Ontario Chiropractic Association
- Canadian Chiropractic Association
- National Strength and Conditioning Association